Abisola Tazanko | Nov 06, 2023
Did you know that you now have the power to decide how many times an IP can click on your ads?
Last week, we launched a brand new feature on ClickPatrol.com!
The Click Fraud Threshold feature allows you to determine how many times an IP can click on your ads before we block it.
All you have to do is set the rules based on your current data (average click rate) and our tool marks each IP that meets your criteria as fraudulent.
Here’s how to set your click threshold;
- Log on to your ClickPatrol dashboard
- Navigate to settings
- Click on blocking
- Navigate to click threshold
- Add your desired blocking criteria
- Click update threshold rules
- You can set up to 5 rules ( e.gup to 3 clicks per minute, Up to 10 clicks per day, Up to 15 clicks per week, etc) depending on your average click rate.
See this YouTube video for how to set and update click threshold rules.
Abisola Tazanko | Aug 03, 2023
ClickPatrol.com is your trusted partner in keeping your ad campaigns click-fraud-free.
We are continuously working hard to build the one tool that makes advertising safe and fair again.
This week, we’ve launched a cool new feature that provides a quick overview of all your ad accounts connected to ClickPatrol.com.
The multiple accounts overview makes it easy to see details of your accounts at a glance and navigate between accounts.
How to access multiple account overview
- Log on to your ClickPatrol.com dashboard
- Navigate to the top right-hand corner and click on the dropdown with your account name.
- View details on all your accounts, including the number of clicks screened, number of blocked clicks, percentage of blocked clicks, and total savings.
- You may also delete an ad account here
- Click on any account name to go directly into that account.